Types of Spells
Here is how you create spells:
- You determine the effect of the spell.
- You determine how the spell is powered
- You determine which type of caster the spell is used by.
- You determine the conditions and actions required to cast the spell.
- You use the game mechanics to design the power and express it in the crunch.
Here is an example:
My character is a Sorcerer who has a trained himself to use magic to fly.
Flight 12m, No Gravity Penalty (+1/2) (18 Active Points); Costs END To Maintain (Full END Cost; -1/2)